Sunday, June 22, 2014

June My Paper Pumpkin - AWESOME

This month's My Paper Pumpkin is amazing!  I'm so glad I am in this monthly kit.  I will admit that I nearly chose not to receive this months' kit, but some of my Demo friends convinced me I didn't want to miss it.  I think they had an sneak peek and were both really pumped about it, so I kept my subscription unchanged. 

That's the great thing about My Paper Pumpkin, if you decide you want to skip a month here and there, you can do so without canceling your entire subscription.  I love that.  AND...I love My Paper Pumpkin kit.  They seem to just keep getting better and better, so don't miss the next kit, sign up today with me listed as your Demonstrator.  I'd love to have you as one of my regular customers!

So, enough talk... here's this month's awesome kit!  Just in time for the 4th of July, perfect decorations for your 4th of July party and a fun way to decorate treats.  This little kit comes with 24 pre-cut Designer pinwheel forms, 24 paper straws, 24 cellophane bags to put cookies, candies, whatever you want and silver brads and clips to decorate each one.



I placed everything from my kit inside one of our Wood Mount Stamp Cases (127551).  The straws didn't fit, but they came in a little bag of their own, so I can keep them together very easily.



Aren't they great?!  I only made up a few because I know how my cats are - they will destroy them before I can use them.  So until I can put them somewhere safe, less is best!  Our kitties LOVE to play with y pretty papers!


Thank you for looking in today.  I hope you like the idea of a monthly craft escape!  Each kit comes with everything you need except adhesive - although this one came with 96 mini glue dots that will more than take care of all the assembly, plus a lot more!

If you'd like to receive your own My Paper Pumpkin kit in the mail each month for a quick stamping project, just go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and when you sign up, please use my name as your Demonstrator - Donna Kish - Phoenix, Arizona.

Happy Sunday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors