Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Purchase Past My Paper Pumpkin Kits!


I know this is my 3rd post today, but this is so cool, I couldn't let it get lost!
 
Sign up for My Paper Pumpkin and you can purchase a selection of past kits or refill kits!
 
AWESOME!
 
That even includes the current kit with the adorable patriotic pinwheels!
 
Sign up today and you can purchase extras at a discounted price!
 
Remember to select me ~ Donna Kish ~ as your Demonstrator!  The next THREE new or returning customers signing up with me before June 30th will receive a surprise gift from me!
 
Click the picture below for better viewing!
 
Thank You!
~ Donna
 
 
https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/pastkits/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors