Saturday, March 24, 2018

A Belated St. Patrick's Birthday

I used to be so good at remembering birthdays, as a matter of fact, I can still spout off birthdays of friends from grade school, but keeping up with new dates and people just escapes me.  Everything is written down, but that means remembering to LOOK in the birthday book!  LOL

So this card is for Chris R. from Iowa.  If read my comments area, you'll know that Chris R. from Iowa is very good at remembering and taking time to comment on my blog posts.  Thank you Chris!  Chris' birthday was, surprise, surprise, St. Patrick's Day.  Could you tell?  


Recipe:
Garden Green - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4"
Coffee Break Designer Series Paper - Hearts for Shamrock leaves.  I used a retired punch, but the Sweet and Sassy Framelits work perfectly as well.  I just wanted to punch instead.
I free handed the stem.


Inside, I made use of the big "Sorry" from Sorry for Everything.  So nice to use it for something other than a Pet Sympathy!

How do you keep track and remember birthdays?  I'm always up for suggestions.

Thank you for looking in today!  Have a wonderful weekend!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. It is a wonderful card and the inside works perfectly for a belated card which I have been known to do once in awhile. I love spreading the day out as I received a couple cards a week or two earlier than the 17th too.

    I am really bad at turning the calendar page so I made a perpetual one but it still needs to get to the next month on time. Maybe I will take it off the clip stand and put them it in a frame so two months will show at once. Otherwise for those with birthdays the first week of the month - well, I will keep my Sorry for Everything Stamp Set handy!

    Thank you Donna it was a fun card and a fun surprise with it!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a good idea - keep two months in front of you at all times!

      I'm so glad you liked your card and your surprise!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors