Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Springtime Foils in Rich Razzleberry


I'm going to be so sad when I run out of these pretty Springtime Foils to color!  But until then...



Recipe:
Rich Razzleberry - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Springtime Foils (dots) 5 1/4" x 4"
Rich Razzleberry - 4 1/2" x 3 1/4"
Springtime Foils (flowers) 4 1/4" x 3"
Whisper White - for inside - 5 1/4" x 4"

Colored with Stampin' Blends - Rich Razzleberry Light and Old Olive Light

Berry Burst Metallic-Edge Ribbon

My apologies on the sentiment, off the top of my head I don't remember what stamp set it's from as I stamped it a while ago and put it with my "ready to use" sentiments.  I think I should write on the back of them so I know where they are from next time! 


Thank you for looking in today!  It's HUMP Day!  Yayyy!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card. I have 2 packs of this paper and wondering if I need more? This one pack of DSP that should be in the Annual Catalog as it is the best ever - at least some of the pieces!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I agree! There are so many things that need to be in the main catalog from SAB and Occasions catalogs over the years. Like the Taco Truck, it was a PERFECT UPS truck that we could use to thank our delivery drivers.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors