Thursday, March 22, 2018

Happiness with a Friend

Before we know it, the new Annual Catalog will be here and that means now is the time to use up the Designer Series Papers to make room for new ones.  This is one of my favorites so it will be sad to say goodbye, but knowing Stampin' Up! there will be a lot of new fun papers to play with.


Recipe:
Crumb Cake - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Basic Black - 5 1/4" x 4"
Coffee Break DSP -  5 1/8" x 3 7/8"

Stamps:  Coffee Cafe - Sentiment stamped onto Crumb Cake
Ink: Memento Black



I hand snipped the sentiment into strips.  I wasn't careful to be straight and clean, it just didn't need to be.  Plus, that "p" in "cup" hangs down a bit, so that meant no straight line there! 


Don't forget to give the envelope flap a little love.  


One day closer to the weekend.  I'm really looking forward to Saturday.  My daughter-in-law has invited me to join her for a glass blowing class with her Mom and Sister.  I'm really looking forward to going and spending time with my new Daughter!

Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna Product List

2 comments:

  1. Fun card and envelope. I am hoping SU keeps the set but comes up with another paper pack to use with it. That would be so fun!

    Glass blowing class - oh I would love that! I have always wanted to see or try that but I am scared of fire so I probably would drop it! I have seen videos and stuff on it but just never did it. They have a glass blowing studio I think here at the college or they used to anyway. I went to one of their exhibits shortly after we moved here. Have fun!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be nice to keep this set and have new paper. I think that's a fabulous idea.

      A guy in our office took a class once near here. I think they created the thing that would be blown, but I think the professionals actually did the hot part. He did paperweights and they were very cool.

      Either way, it will be fun to be with another part of the family and get to know them all.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors