Thursday, November 29, 2018

Broadway Bound Birthday

Surprise, it's not a Christmas Card or Snowmen!  It is shiny though.  I'm thinking I need to add some rhinestones before sending it to the birthday recipient, what do you think?


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Gold Glimmer Paper - 5 1/2" x 3 1/4"
Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper - 5 1/2" x 3"
Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper - 4 1/2" x 2" - Punched with Banner Punch
Whisper White Cardstock scrap - for sentiment


When adhering the Designer Series Paper to the glimmer paper, I suggest using the Tear and Tape for a stronger hold.


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Thursday... almost the weekend - woo hooo!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors