Saturday, November 3, 2018

Perfect for Gift Cards

The small cards that can be made with the Santa's Workshop Memories and More cards and envelopes are the perfect size to hold a gift card to your favorite Elves this Christmas!

This card couldn't be any more simple than to pop some Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the Memories and More card and attach it to the card front.


Added some snowflakes from the Memories and More "accessory" card that has several things that can be added to the cards to make them sparkle and shine.  The Happy Christmas is preprinted and ready to adhere to the toy bag.


There are even cute little circle stickers for sealing envelopes to give the back of the envelope a little bit of fun.


Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. These are all fun. I need to get my pack out and play later. I have not even looked at the "accessories" that come with the pack yet.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors