Saturday, November 24, 2018

Making Spirits Bright

Another cute snowpeople card.  Aren't they just adorable looking at the glistening trees?  I wish you could see the glistening part better.  The trees and the ground as well as our snowpeople, are colored with Wink of Stella to make a nice frosty look.


Recipe:
Crumb Cake - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Crumb Cake - 4" x 5 1/4" - embossed with Woodland Embossing Folder
Cherry Cobbler - 3 1/4" x 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 3" x 4"

Stamps:  Spirited Snowmen, Making Christmas Bright, Lovely as a Tree, Blended Seasons


This was a fun card to make.  I think I may make some more, simply because I need some coloring therapy!  It sure feels good to have time to make some cards again.


Thank you for looking in today - remember to Shop Small Business today!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors