Sunday, November 25, 2018

Making Christmas Bright

This is a bit of a CASE from Mary Fish, but with different Designer Series Paper and colors.  Thank you Mary for the great idea!


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4"
Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 2" (punch with Banner Punch)
Garden Green - 4" x 2"
Whisper White Classic Weave Ribbon
Whisper White - Die Cut with Stitched Shapes Oval (largest oval)

Stamps - Making Christmas Bright Bundle with Christmas Bulb Builder Punch


This could be made into any type of card, just change the bulbs to a Birthday sentiment and pick different papers.

Thank you for looking in today!  Don't forget to check out the Online Extravaganza!  Stamps and Kits are on sale today and tomorrow!

Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Fun card. I have not ordered this set yet. I keep trying to decide. I just used this paper though on a swap card. Otherwise, I have not made my cards for us yet. Well, Teddy is wanting attention so I had better go.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fun set and there's a 2nd stamp set that goes with it, but I haven't used it yet. So many others to use first!

      Hope Teddy is recovering well. Give him a hug for me!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors