Monday, November 26, 2018

Winter Cheer with Friends

These snow friends are having such fun dancing and jumping around in the snow.


This was so fast and easy to make.  I think I want to change the tree background to something else or make it bigger so you can see more of it, but I just noticed that just now.  HA!

Recipe:

Pool Party - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"   
Santa's Workshop Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 3" (trim into a banner)
Whisper White - 4 1/4" x 3 1/4"

Stamps:  Spirited Snowmen
Ink:  Pool Party, Memento Black
Stampin' Write Markers:  Garden Green, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede


Thank you for looking in today.  It's back to work for me... I've had a glorious 6 days off, even with all the Thanksgiving cooking for two days of Thanksgiving, it was so worth it!

Happy Monday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Cute, loving the layers. I am behind as usual.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. I'm still behind too, but getting there day by day! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors