Monday, November 5, 2018

Fussy Cutting Memories and More

I know, I know, you don't like to fussy cut, but this was really quick and easy - honest!


Leave a little border when you cut to make it all just a little easier and I think it gives it a little better look as well.

Pop up Santa and his HO HO HO and you've got a great card to add to your collection from the Memories and More Cards.



Thank you for looking in today.  Tomorrow is Election Day, so I probably won't be around for a bit more, but then, look out, I'm anxious to start crafting again!

Remember to Vote!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. fun and I especially like the border. I have not had time to play with my new pack of cards and do much of anything it seems and I am not even working! I need to catch up on your blog, I am way behind......

    Chris from Pella

    P.S. Yes, I voted this morning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors