Monday, November 19, 2018

Many Blessings

This year I really do have Many Blessings to be thankful for.  One of the biggest personal events that happened this year began on April 1, 2018, when an Aunt I never knew about found me through Ancestry.com.  She is the half sister of my Natural Mother that gave me up for adoption at birth, knowing she couldn't raise me on her own.  Turns out, she'd been looking for me for three years after finding out that sister had a child!  ME!

So, now I have a Thanksgiving Card already in the mail to my new family.  I don't believe I've ever sent a Thanksgiving Card to anyone.  That makes this a first for me!


Recipe:

Crushed Curry - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4
Crushed Curry - 5 1/4" x 4" - stamped with leaves from Blended Seasons
Cherry Cobbler - die cut with Layering Circle Scallop
Shimmer White - die cut with Stitched Shapes Circle and stamped with pumpkins in a box from Many Blessings
Colored with Stampin' Blends - Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler.


Inside sentiment from Many Blessings - stamped with Soft Suede onto Very Vanilla - 5 1/4" x 4"


I wrapped the top piece of Crushed Curry with Copper Trim Ribbon.

Thank you for looking in today!  It was so nice to be stamping a little bit this weekend.  I think I should be able to get back on track... if I can just find the top of my stamping table!  It's been a collector of everything lately.  Time to clear it off - going to need a place to eat Thanksgiving Dinner!

Happy Monday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. So glad you have found some time to create a wonderful card. Your "new" family will love it! The inside was perfect! That copper trim is perfect element addition. Love it...

    Are you caught up on your sleep yet? Every time I hear about the recount of the election in Florida etc. I think of those people who work the election and what they have to put up with.

    Have a good week if I don't "talk" to you before Thursday.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! It was put together quickly, but I like how it turned out.

      Still catching up on sleep, but OH SO GRATEFUL that I don't live and work in Florida Elections.

      Wishing you a very wonderful Thanksgiving!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors