Friday, November 23, 2018

Winter Cheer

Before we begin... I wanted to share the link to the list of items that are excluded from the Online Extravaganza... click here to see the list.

These cute little snowmen have been waiting so patiently for me to get them out of the box and start stamping with them!  Do you notice anything about the little snowman?  He doesn't really come with ice skates, but he wanted to skate with his friend, so I added the "skate" part to his boots!



Recipe:
Garden Green - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Santa's Workshop Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 4 1/4" x 2 3/4" 
Cherry Cobbler - scrap for sentiment

The snowmen are colored with Stampin' Blends:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate and Pool Party



Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors