Sunday, August 2, 2015

Work of Art Butterflies

Last week at our team meeting I was honored to receive a beautiful card from my upline, Lorri Heiling, for having the highest sales for June.  I was also thrilled to be named Demonstrator of the Year for our Team - weSTAMP while we were at Convention.  Lorri was sweet enough to put it on her blog here.  Extra thanks go to all of you, my customers, for helping me achieve that award!  Thank you!

So, back to the card from Lorri.  The card was so beautiful, I had to make several of them.  I believe Lorri used Smoky Slate, So Saffron, and Pear Pizzazz.  I wanted to try some other colors so chose Calypso Coral, So Saffron and Mint Macaron (stamped off once).


Recipe:

Base - Whisper White Thick cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Layer - Whisper White cardstock - 5 1/4" x 4"

Stamps:  Work of Art, A Dozen Thoughts, Happy Happenings, One Big Meaning
Ink:  Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Mint Macaron

Tools & Accessories:  Butterflies Framelits, Pearl Basic Jewels, Stamp-a-majig


Stamp your favorite colors using the Stamp-a-majig so they line up perfectly, then using the Butterflies framelits cut out the butterfly, being careful to keep matched sets together if you are making more than one.

Pop the layer up with dimensionals around the edges and around the edges of the butterfly outline, then glue the center of the butterfly down to the card base.

Dress with pearls or rhinestones and you have a beautiful card for any occasion.



Thank you for looking in today and thank you again for being my customers and visitors to my blog!

~ Donna



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. SO EXCITED for you and your accomplishments this year! Glad I inspired you on that card, it's a fun and easy one to do!! Your colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You inspire me all the time Lorri! Thank you for being the sweet friend that you are.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors