Friday, August 7, 2015

Selfie Mirror and Witching Decor

The Selfie Mirror

I wanted to share a couple of cute pictures that I'd forgotten about from Convention.  We stayed at the Marriott and right near the elevator there was this great mirror all decorated up for people to use to take a fun "selfie".  I even got the hubster to take a picture and actually look a little happy doing it!  ha ha!


Except for people walking up behind, they aren't bad pictures.  

Witching Decor Project 

In the Holiday Mini Catalog, there is this great Witching Decor project that I can't wait to assemble.  Mine arrived today in the mail!  Wooo Hooo!

The kit is $22.00 and the matching stamp set, Witches' Night is $26.00 in photopolymer.  

On September 19th I'm going to be doing a Project Day where we can put them together as a group.  It will be a fun day.  If you are in the Phoenix area and think you'd like to join us, let me know.  This will be a pre-paid event so I can order the kits as soon as the catalog goes live.  The cost for the event will be $30.00.  I have the stamp set, so there's no need to order that, unless you want it of course!

The finished project is approximately 13 inches high and 13 inches wide.


Isn't this a great project?  My favorite holiday is Christmas, but I really do like how this looks and think it will be great fun to put together and use.


Thank you for looking in today ~  Happy Friday!

Stamp Happy!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors