Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Hello Handsome!

Another CUTE card from "You're Sublime".  Can  you imagine what the gals at my table were singing while we worked on this one?  It was funny, we actually heard others around the room humming it too!


I love this card.  So fast and easy to put together, even with cutting out the little sub and I cut out the fish too and added them to the card.  The background is a card from Project Life Moments Like These.  Add a little Washi Tape and White Perfect Accents and it's done!




One more week and the Holiday Mini goes live.  Do you have your catalog and wish list ready yet?  If you need a copy, let me know!

Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors