Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Legend Has Retired

A long time employee with the County is retiring as of tomorrow and I had a request for a specific sentiment on a card.  The request was to say "THE LEGEND HAS RETIRED".

But wait, we don't have anything that comes even remotely close to that in any of our sets!  Ack!

Out come the alphabet stamps.  Epic Alphabet and Layered Letters Alphabet.


I just love the Photopolymer stamps for alphas.  Just line them up on the paper the way you want them and lay the clear block down to pick them up.  Perfect stamping every time!



I used English Garden for the DSP (Designer Series Paper) and backed up the front sentiment with Hello Honey.

Be sure to check your  mailbox.  If you are one of the folks I mailed Holiday Catalogs to, you should start receiving them in your mailbox.

If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like to have a 2015 Holiday Mini Catalog, please email me and I will be happy to get one for you.  Email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.

Thank  you for looking in today.

~ Donna




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors