Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Pretty Petals Birthday

The Pretty Petals Designer Paper Series papers are so pretty and so easy to use since they come in a 6" x 6" pad.  This one is one of my favorites.


The base is Old Olive - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Very Vanilla 4 5/8" x 3 5/8"
Calypso Coral 4 3/8" x 3 3/8"
DSP - 4 3/8" x 1 3/4"
Very Vanilla - 4 3/8" X 2"

Tags & Labels Framelits
Stamps - Endless Birthday Wishes


Notice how much difference you can get depending on where you put the flower panel.  I didn't realize it until I took the pictures, but then it really stood out.


Thank you for looking in today.  If you have a minute, I'd love it if you would leave a comment.  I always enjoy hearing from readers.

Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors