Monday, August 3, 2015

Floral Wings Thank You Gift

Today is my first day back to work after Convention.  A week of travel and a week of rest and crafting at home.  It was a fun time off, but I miss my office friends - weird, I know - but I do!

Even more special today, we're celebrating the birthday of a very dear lady at the office who, sadly, will be retiring at the end of the month.  I'm going to miss her like crazy!

Since she's retiring, I figured she would need some Thank You cards as I know she'll be getting some wonderful gifts after being with us nearly 30 years.



I spotted a similar card layout on Flowerbug's Inkspot by LeeAnn Greff.  Mine are made on our Whisper White Note Cards rather than on full size (5 1/2" x 4 1/4") cards.  Thank you LeeAnn for a great idea.  These were so fast and easy to do and still have a beautiful result.


The borders are stamped with Floral Wings which is a hostess set on page 180.  I love this set because you can make your flowers any color and not have to color the stamps with our markers as the flowers and the vines are separate.


I chose to use Pear Pizzazz for the vines and Blackberry Bliss for the flowers and sentiment.  The sentiment comes from One Big Meaning.


Thank you for looking in today.

If you are reading this in an email, please be sure to click on the link to take you to my blog to see the items used up close so you can shop easily if you wish.

Happy Monday - wish me well on my first day back at the office!

~ Donna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. The cards are beautiful! What a great gift and pretty packaging too.
    Great work and thank you for the credit for it.

    LeeAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LeeAnn for the wonderful idea. They were a big hit with the recipient. She loved them!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors