Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Joy Fold Workshop Changes

At our workshop last Saturday, the girls made the Joy Fold Card I posted last week.  If you missed it, you can see it HERE for the details.

When we have the workshops at my house, I always tell the girls they can change out sentiments if they want, since I have a lot to choose from.

This is what Linda came up with.  She chose the Happy Birthday from Age Awareness and added some additional washi tape. I think it came out really well - talk about a perfect fit!  :)



This is the card I presented as the sample. 




If you are on my mailing list, you should be receiving your Holiday Mini catalog about now.  If you are not on my list and would like to be, please email me and let me know.  I'd love to send a Holiday Catalog to you.


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors