Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Say Cheese With Giggle Greetings

It has been way too long since I've used this stamp set and with a friend's birthday coming up soon, it was time to dig it back out.


Recipe:

Stamps:  Giggle Greetings (wm-131062  / cm-131065), Happy Birthday, Everyone (Hostess Set)
Base:  8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Layer:  Brights Color Collections Designer Series Packs (138434) 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Cheese:  Crushed Curry 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"

Use 1/2", 3/4" and 1" Circle punches to make "swiss cheese"
Sponge the holes with Hello Honey


Inside I stamped "happy Birthday" from the hostess set Happy Birthday, Everyone.  You can earn this set by having a qualifying party.  Be sure to ask me how!


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Hump Day Wednesday!

~ Donna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors