Saturday, August 15, 2015

Haunted Window

I couldn't resist sharing another card I made with fun things from the upcoming Holiday Mini.  I just LOVE the new window thinlits die.  There are big plans ahead for me with this adorable addition.


The window was cut from Soft Suede with the cute little ghosts "outside" peeking in.  I wanted to find some paper that would make a good "wallpaper" for inside and picked this one from Pretty Petals.  

The spider web is from Happy Scenes and the Trick or Treat and pumpkin are from Howl-o-ween Treat. 

The inside sentiment is also from Happy Scenes - which you will soon see is a great set for fall and winter events.



Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Stampy Saturday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors