Monday, August 17, 2015

Masculine Thank You With One Big Meaning

Did you know there is one of our Designer Series Papers (DSP's) that carried over from last year's Annual Catalog?  That's right - I don't think I've ever seen that happen before, but I could be wrong.

The Typeset Specialty Paper is a thinner paper from all the others, but it works so well being thin and is very usable for those masculine cards when you don't want flowers or cute little baby things.


Recipe:

Basic Black cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4"
Inside liner - Very Vanilla - 5 1/4" x 4"
Stamp Set:  One Big Meaning


Don't forget to dress up the envelope too!



Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Monday!

~ Donna

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors