Friday, August 28, 2015

Masculine Thoughts and Prayers

While I was making yesterday's sympathy cards, I also made this one, but wasn't terribly happy with it.  However, a couple of the girls at the office liked it, so I figured maybe I was just being too critical.  Perhaps if the swooshes were a little lighter, I'd like it better. 

Let me know what you think.


Recipe:

Crumb Cake - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Night of Navy - 5" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White - 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"
English Garden Designer Series Paper - 3 5/8" x 1 1/2"

Stamps - Work of Art, Thoughts & Prayers
Ink - Soft Suede, Old Olive, Memento Black

After inking up the "swoosh" from Work of Art with Soft Suede, I stamped it off once onto scrap paper to remove some of the ink and then stamped it onto the card.  I did the same with the Old Olive and then stamped both of the Old Olive swoosh onto the card.

Over the top I stamped the flowers from Thoughts & Prayers with Memento Black as well as the sentiment from the same set.

Have a Stampy Weekend!

~ Donna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors