Thursday, May 26, 2016

More Free Stamps? Yes Please!


Every new recruit who joins my team during June, will get two FREE stamp sets in their Starter Kit. That’s an added value of up to $104.00, depending on which stamps you choose. 

This is a pretty big deal since June is the same month we launch the new catalog and the new stamps inside it, which means you can choose two FREE stamp sets from the NEW catalog!

Plus, anyone hosting an event in June can also get an extra $35.00 in Stampin' Rewards for each event with $350.00 or more in sales.  Stampin' Rewards can also be used towards your Starter Kit!

I welcome Hobby Stampers to my team.  No need to sell, just enjoy the benefits of discounts, sneak peeks and fun with friends!  

Check out the flyer HERE and if you have any questions, please let me know.  I'd love to have you join my team! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors