Saturday, May 21, 2016

May is a Busy Month!

Especially for this young lady who is turning 18 today!   Yesterday she graduated with Honors from High School and now today she's 18.  I simply can't believe it, she was just a little baby in her Momma's arms and here she goes turning 18 and starting college!


This card is SO much prettier in real life with a great sparkle on the "18" from my Wink of Stella.

Recipe:
Melon Mambo - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Melon Mambo (dots from Brights Designer Series Paper Stacks) 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"

Die cut an oval from the Ovals Thinlits Dies (RETIRING)
Die cut 18 from Large Numbers Framelits in Melon Mambo
    I also cut the 18 out of the It's My Birthday Designer Series Paper for the outside of the envelope.

Stamps:  Number of Years and Watercolor Words


Pop up the 18 with Stampin' Dimensionals.  Don't forget to decorate the envelope flap too!


Add some sparkle to the 18 with Wink of Stella.  So pretty if you could see the real thing!


Thank you for looking in today.

Don't forget the Cardstock Code - ends today at 10 p.m. Arizona Time.  For full details, check HERE.

Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Saturday!


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Cue card and I am sure she will like it. The envelope is really cute with that 18 on there. Thank goodness I don't have to be reminded about how old I am with numbers on the card! I love the Watercolor Words Stamp Set and hope to get it. I think I would use it a lot as I love that font they used and it works with other sets. I can't believe that May is almost over.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At 18, you want to advertise, at any other "8" not so much! LOL My next "8" will be next year. Soon enough.

      It will be Christmas again before we know it. Someone needs to slow the calendar down!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors