Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Gift of Love

Here is another beautiful Hostess set that you're going to love.  Today I'm using them as Sympathy Cards with the addition of sentiments from Rose Wonder.


This is a two-step (actually 3 step) set.  Stamp the outline first with Memento Black and then add the color for the leaves and another color for the flowers.

I also added some clear Wink of Stella for some nice sparkle.





To make the card with two flower sprigs, I first stamped onto a thin piece of copy paper and cut out a mask.  Then I stamped the one on the right, then covered it with the mask and stamped the 2nd one.


Thank you for looking in today.  I hope you had an enjoyable and relaxing Memorial Day weekend.



2 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous! I can't decide if I like the double sprigs or the single the best. Either way, I love them! So pretty. I even like both card treatments - the green strips and the diagonal striped DP. Both are great! Love the colors you chose.

    We had a pretty laid back long weekend. How about you?

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! I know I can always count on you to leave such a nice comment. I haven't decided yet either if I like single or double. Single is certainly easier to do! Ha!

      Nice quiet weekend. Didn't even get out of my PJ's on Sunday! It was awesome. :)

      Went to the craft store Monday and found the coolest new thing (to me) to play with. I'll be sharing it in a couple of days. So Much Fun!

      Thank you again!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors