Friday, May 13, 2016

Thanks a Hole Punch

Back to the "Love You Sew" Hostess set... is this adorable or what?  One of the stamps says "Thanks a Hole Punch".  Perfect stamp for my 3" x 3" thank you's from last week's workshop.


I stamped the sentiment with Flirty Flamingo and then added a different color from the great new 3/8" Ruched Ribbon in the 2016-2018 In Colors.  So pretty!

Then of course, I had to punch little holes in the front, to match the sentiment, of course!  


This girl is taking this headache to bed.  Happy Friday!  

2 comments:

  1. So much fun! I love it. That ribbon looks really cool - is it hard to work with? The holes in the card just makes me smile! Love this!

    Hope your headache goes away. I have had headaches of various intensities all my life and then can sure get you down. Take care.....

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! The ribbon is really easy to work with and just is so pretty! I really love it. I often forget to use ribbon on my cards, so I need to work on that more and this stuff may just be the ticket to get me going! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors