Thursday, March 23, 2017

Big on Birthdays

This is a great set for birthday celebrations.  I need to get it out and use it more often, especially when I want to do a little coloring.

Today's post will be short, because I've been spending time getting ready for Saturday's workshop, so here on to the card.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Calypso Coral - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"

I stamped with Sahara Sand and colored with my Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pen.

Pop up the Calypso Coral layer with Dimensionals and you're all done!


Don't forget to give the envelope some stampin' love too!


Thank you for looking in today!  The weekend is getting closer!

~ Donna


Product List

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I might have to break down and get this set before the catalog retires. Cards look so pretty with the flowers colored in and yours is no exception - just so pretty with the mat! Have fun at your workshop!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. I debated on using Blushing Bride for the mat, it seemed a closer color and I think it would work, but decided to stick with the matching color, although it's darker. I may do another one tonight for tomorrow with the Blushing Bride, just to see how it looks.

      Looking fun to meeting with the girls. Just wish I had a cleaning lady to clean so I don't have to! UGH! lol

      Delete
  2. Thanks Marie! It was fun making them with you today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors