Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Sharing Swaps

I promised to share some more of our swaps from our Monday night team meeting.  We have a talented group of gals and I'm so proud to be part of their team.

This first one comes from my Upline, Lorri Heiling.  Isn't this adorable?  What a cute idea for Easter!  She uses the FREE Tasty Truck from Sale-a-bration and Basket Bunch from the Occasions Catalog.

Here's the back side.



Each month we have a theme and then for those who sign up, their cards are put on the board where everyone votes on their favorite.  This card by Cyndie was our winner this month.  It was also Cyndie's first time to swap!  What a great night for her!  Way to go Cyndie!

 

This card is by one of my Downline and sweet friend, Marie Colby.  I'd seen something similar earlier on Monday and thought how fun and simple that would be and here comes Marie with her version.  GREAT job Marie!


If you've ever given even a brief thought about joining Stampin' Up!, now is the best time to do so.

Maybe you don't want to sell it but you want a discount on your own purchases, now, during Sale-a-Bration is the best time to join.   During Sale-a-Bration you can get the your choice of items in your starter kit, PLUS two free stamp sets of your choice - an added value of up to $104!  Shipping is FREE.




What does it mean to be a demonstrator? 
It can mean anything you want it to mean! 

You can enjoy the discount for your hobby, have some friends over for a class or two and make a little money or make it a full time business. 

It's all up to you!  

I would LOVE to have you on my Stamps Well With Others Team!  Click HERE to learn more or contact me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Donna, your always an inspiration.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU Marie for being on my team! I'm so glad you found me.

      Delete
  2. Awwww you are so sweet! I LOVED your swap as well, glad to have you a swappin' gal again! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Lorri! It feels great to be able to have the time to swap again. I sure love being part of your team! Love ya too!

      Delete
  3. All are so fun. If all my original plans don't work for my St. Patricks Day cards, I can always do the mason jar idea and it is really cute too. I love Lorri's truck too. Thanks for sharing them with us. Oops, I almost missed the swirly card - that is fun with the prints and the centers.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the mason jar idea. You could do so much with it. Lorri's truck is adorable. It's given me another idea I hope to put together soon.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors