Saturday, March 18, 2017

Birthday Blast Meets Balloon Adventures

We can all use birthday cards right?  So throw some together quickly after a little stamping and punching.

This was another one of our cards from last weekend.  I can't believe it's been a week already since we were all gathered together having fun. Time really does go to fast!



Recipe:
Emerald Envy - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Party Animal Designer Series Paper (DSP) 5 1/4" x 4"
Crushed Curry - 4 1/2" x 3 1/2
Crumb Cake - 3 1/4" x 1" (cut banner ends with paper snips)
Whisper White for stamping and punching Balloons


Inside (above):
Party Animal DSP - 4" x 2 1/2"
Crumb Cake - 3 1/4" x 1" - Stamp in Pacific Point
Tangerine Tango - die cut Star Blast Edgelits Die

Don't forget to add a balloon to the back!  Adds a little extra fun!


Thank you for looking in today.  Make the best of your weekend!  I know I plan to, I have so many ideas I want to put into cards.  Just finding the time!

Happy Saturday!

~ Donna


Product List

4 comments:

  1. Cute birthday card! Fun touch with the balloon on the back! Thank you so much for the fun birthday card. I got it yesterday. It is downstairs on display so I can't gush about it! Hopefully your St. Patrick's Day card made it to you yesterday or today. I made 17 of them at that was a lot of fussy cutting of the moose and hats! Thanks again!


    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get your card yesterday. Great timing! Fussy cutting 17 Moose is a LOT of moose (and hats!) Thank you so much, it was adorable.

      I'm glad you received your card in time for your birthday. It was mailed Monday. It shouldn't take four days to get to Iowa though... sheesh!

      Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

      Delete
  2. But it arrived on the day which the best! My step mother-in-law used to mail everyone's cards for the month on the first or the day before the 1st so some people would get it weeks ahead. Her birthday is on the 1st, go figure!

    Thanks again for a great b-day card!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad it arrived ON the day! I've been trying to figure out how to mail cards better so they arrive before it's too late. I thought about at the first and 15th of the month, but those close to the middle could be late. I just need a plan! LOL

      Funny with hers on the first she wouldn't think about that. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors