Thursday, March 9, 2017

Be Still

The very moment I saw this sentiment, was at a point when I needed these words.  It was perfect timing straight from Heaven as far as I was concerned.  How many times have we all needed to hear just those words?



What better background for a message from God than some of His flower creations.  I just love coloring these free "Inside the Lines" pages from Sale-a-Bration.  Going to have to get some more before they are all gone or the promotion ends on March 31st.



Recipe:

Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Night of Navy cut even with the card top to bottom and then 1/8" of an inch bigger than whatever size you end up cutting that works best with the part of the paper you're using.  Mine was 3 1/2" so the Night of Navy was 3 5/8".



Click any item below to shop my store and don't forget your FREE Sale-a-bration items with every $50.00 purchase (before tax and shipping).

Thank you for looking in today!  Thursday is finally here!

~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty and so special. I feel like I need to hear this more often too. Your coloring is gorgeous. I am getting a lot of use out of my stitched framlits and this is perfect on here! Super well done!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. Looking at this again, I still have to smile at just how pretty that paper is. Not that my coloring is that great, but you can't miss with "watercoloring". It doesn't have to be perfect to look nice.

      I think God tells us this more than we know, we just don't always hear (or listen). Time to turn on my listening ears.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors