Monday, March 20, 2017

First Time I Saw You

This stamp set finally made it into my collection.  I figured Father's Day was far enough away, I didn't have to have it right away.  If you're like me, it's time to order yours and start making that special card for Father's Day.

Since my Father is no longer with us (passed in 1994) I'll be using this set for other types of cards like the fun one done here today.


Recipe:
Delightful Dijon - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Basic Black - 5 1/4" x 4"
Urban Underground Designer Series Paper (DSP) - 5" x 3 3/4" and 5" x 5/8" Strip

I stamped the Saw onto Smoky Slate and then used by Early Espresso Water Color Pencil to color the wood handle.  I die cut Hexagon out of Delightful Dijon and popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Inside is a piece of Very Vanilla 5 1/4" x 4".


Thank you for looking in today.  Here comes another Monday!

~ Donna


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, cute card! I have another set of tools but I think I might have to order it next week at card club. I really like the papers and the embelishments that come with that suite. My dad would have loved it too as he had his own heating and air conditioning company and he also built our house. You just never know when you need to make a card that has tools on it. Well done!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors