Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Confetti Stars Quick and Easy Birthday

I spotted this design by Meg Daves from I Teach Stamping while searching for a masculine and easy birthday card.  Thank You Meg, this was so easy to do!  I changed the colors a bit and didn't tie a bow, but I think it will work perfectly.



Recipe:
Sahara Sand - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4"
Emerald Envy - 5" x 1 1/4"
Dapper Denim - 5" x 1 1/4"

Confetti Stars Punch

Outside Stamp: Sweet Cupcake


Inside Stamp:  Big on Birthdays


For a Patriotic Twist - Night of Navy and Real Red.



I haven't stamped the inside yet.  Waiting to see who it might go to first.


Thank you for looking in today.  I hope you find some inspiration with this card.  Think of all the possibilities and color choices!

Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna

Product List

2 comments:

  1. I like these! I did something like this with an old Paper Pumpkin kit I think. I think these punches are great. I use my little containers from my test strips to hold the popped out pieces to use later if I don't use them now. I just glue a few on top to show me what color they are and if they are hearts or stars etc. They work great for shaker cards too. I like how you stamped the happy birthday between the panels on the front. Love the diagonal treatment!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris - what a great use for those old test strip containers. Remember the old days when we used those little black 35 mm film containers for everything. I think they even were clearish for a while too. I'm going to start saving my little pieces too! I love that idea!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors