Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Milestone Moments

Have you checked out the Milestone Moments stamp set yet?  It was one of the first ones I liked when getting a look at the 2017 Occasions Catalog.  I don't know why it's taken so long to get around to using it.

How many times have you wanted to make a card for someone celebrating a specific milestone birthday?  Well, with this set you'll have exactly what you want.




Together with this Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper, making a "Sweet Sixteen" card had to be the first one I made.  Even though I don't know anyone turning Sixteen, I still wanted to make one.


Then, as I started thinking about birthdays, it occurs to me that my step-daughter is actually going to be Thirty this year.  Yay - a milestone card to make and use!



Thank you for looking in today!  Two more days of work and then I'm off to Flagstaff, AZ with our weSTAMP Team - we're having a girls craft retreat and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!  It's going to be chilly up there compared to here in Phoenix, AZ, but I'm planning to stay in, stay comfy and craft, craft, craft!

Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna


Recipe:

Peekaboo Peach - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Chocolate Chip - 5 1/4" x 4"
Tasty Treats Specialty DSP - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"

*Sweet Sixteen*
Whisper White 3 1/8" x 1 3/4"
Chocolate Chip 3 1/4" x 1 7/8"

*Thirtieth*
Whisper White 3 1/8" x 2 1/2"
Chocolate Chip 3 1/4" x 2 5/8" Product List

2 comments:

  1. Very cute (both of them). Thank goodness I am not having a milestone birthday this year. It might send me over the edge! Just kidding. I really like this paper pack and that bow is just the cherry on top! Have a great time at your retreat!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't want to push you over the edge so I won't ask what the next milestone birthday is. LOL

      I like this paper too. It's just perfect for birthdays!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors