Thursday, March 30, 2017

Happy Birthday Mary!

Today we celebrate Mary's Birthday!  I wanted to make her something extra pretty full of flowers.  I wish the picture would be as pretty as it is in person.

This was easy to make with the stamps being Photopolymer.  Easy to line up and stamp the layers.  I began with the larger stamp of each flower and then the smaller more solid stamp over the first one.  Lastly use the outline stamp with Memento Black.



Recipe:
Whisper White - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Calypso Coral - 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Shimmery White - 5 1/4" x 4"


To make the line around the edge of the card, I used a clear ruler so I could draw the line up to, but not over, the leaves and flowers.

Inside I used just the outline stamps but instead of stamping them in black, I stamped them in the pretty colors that matched the front.


On the front I popped up the Calypso Coral with Stampin' Dimensionals and added some Rhinestone bling.


Thank you for looking in today!  Don't forget only today and tomorrow for Sale-a-Bration!


~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Darn, I hit the wrong the button and my comment didn't take. A really gorgeous card! I love the touch of bling to it. Great colors and the inside is fun without the black outline to the flowers. I really like the addition of the black line around the card. Well done as usual!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! It was fun to make and Mary really liked it too. The inside really was my favorite part. I liked the look without the black lines.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors