Monday, September 23, 2013

Ho Ho Ho Make and Take

Here was our Make and Take from our Monday night weSTAMP Team Meeting.  It seems Lorri Heiling (my wonderful upline) and I, think alike, because my swap for the meeting used the "file folder" technique and the Santa's List stamp set!  

This card really came out nice and was very easy to make.  A word of warning though on the HO HO HO.... one of the girls at my table made a little mistake and the first flap said "OH OH OH" and the other one said "HO HO HO".  We all had a good laugh over it!  LOL  


Recipe:

Card Stock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Crumb Cake (?)
DSP:  Season of Style, Silver Glimmer Paper
Stamps:  Santa's List (w-131808 / c-131811), Oh, Goodie! (w-131886 / c-131889)
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Whisper White Craft
Extras:  Festive Flurry Framelits Dies (132193), Northern Flurry Embossing Folder (120902), 1 3/4" Circle Punch (119850)

Thanks for looking in today.  I'll share some of our swaps throughout the week.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors