Saturday, September 28, 2013

Simply Sketched Thanks So Much

I spotted this idea on Simple Stampin' by Susan Itell.  Loved the use of ovals to give it a little more color.  Thanks Susan!

I made two cards but like the one on top here best using Melon Mambo instead of the Raspberry Ripple. Other than that, the cards are the same.  Well, that and larger ovals. 



The Simply Sketched set is a Hostess Set, but you can earn it easily enough with our Hostess Benefits by putting in a $150.00 order or gathering some friends together to order with you!

Let me know how I can help!

Thanks for looking in today.  Have a great weekend!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Both so pretty. Love that embossed background!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors