Monday, September 23, 2013

I Flip for Perfect Blend

I really love the Thinlits Card Dies that make the awesome Flip Cards.  Mix that with one of my favorite stamp sets Perfect Blend and you have a great fun card.  

The idea for this card came from Cindy Beach, thanks Cindy!  Here you can see the cup helps to hold the card closed.  That is one thing with the flip cards, they do have a tendency to spring open pretty easy!  No problem there though since you want to be able to show it off standing up on your desk or counter top.


Recipe for this card:

Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White (the cup looks like it's done on Very Vanilla, but I think that's just the shadow, since it really is in Whisper White).
DSP:  Season of Style DSP Stack (132181)
Stamps:  Perfect Blend (w-130745 / c-131392)
Ink:  Crumb Cake
Embellishments:  Season of Style Designer Washi Tape (132155)
Tools:  Labels Collection Framelits (125598), Label Card Thinlits Die (133479)

Thank you for looking in today.  Here's to a brand new week!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Donna, LOVE the idea of using an embellishment to help the flip card stay closed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors