Monday, September 30, 2013

Insider Online Class



Last week I signed up for an online card class offered by Jennifer McGuire, Kristina Werner and Laura Bassen.  It's called Insider.  I've made it through one of the classes so far and am really enjoying playing with the projects.  I've learned a couple of great things so far and have altered a couple of the ideas so that they work better for me and my supplies.

Isn't this cute - a Pop Up inside greeting.  So easy to do and really adds something special to the inside.

For the first card I used Secret Garden for the flower and Betsy's Blossoms for the leaves.  The inside is supposed to have a pop-up flower matching the one on the front, but it just seemed to small to me and I didn't like it for inside, so instead I did the greeting.  I'm really happy with it.



For the 2nd card, I used Field Flowers and just a portion of the stem for the leaves.  Both were done on watercolor paper with some coloring done on the first one, but just 2-step stamping done on the 2nd.


When I've had some more practice, I'll share details on how to do some of the fun pop-up things inside.

Hope you had a great weekend.

Happy Stamping!
~ Donna



1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the brightness of the first one especially!

    I've been a longtime fan of Jennifer's. Enjoy learning from her and the others!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors