Friday, September 27, 2013

Sunflower Window Card

I found this great idea on Julie Davison's blog and then changed it up for the accessories that I had.  Thanks for the ideas Julie, I love how they came out!




Stampin' Up! Supplies:

Stamps:   Express Yourself (Hostess) 
Ink:   Baked Brown Sugar 
Card Stock:   Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi
Tools:  Word Window Punch (119857), Modern Label Punch (119849), Bird Builder Punch (leaves) (117191), Boho Blossom Punch (119858), 1/2" Circle Punch (119869), Window Frames Collection Framelits (129021) 
Extras:  Linen Thread (104199), Baked Brown Sugar 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Ribbon (130022), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430).

2 comments:

  1. my FAVE card cuz I received that top one when I was feeling really really sick <3

    Thanks Donna ~ I LOVED receiving it, just when I needed it most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you received it just when you needed it. I was hoping it would cheer you up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors