Saturday, September 14, 2013

Weeeooo-Weeeooo Blow Out the Candles

I've been wanting to do this since Brittney picked up this cute set "You're My Hero" (w-130306 / c-130309).  I love how it came out and I was able to combine it with another set "Bring on the Cake" (w-128490 / c-121958) for the inside stamp.  The fonts are even close enough to match up pretty well, don't you think?  

The candles are made from a combination of Washi Tape sets and the "flames" from the Bird Builder Punch.  I stamped the firetruck with Real Red and then just the bottom of it again with the StazOn Black.  Then I used the 1/2" Circle Punch to punch out the wheel and adhere to the truck.  I sponged Pumpkin Pie onto the wing punched out of Daffodil Delight.






Card stock:  Real Red / Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Ink:  Real Red, StazOn Black, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps:  You're My Hero (w-130306 / c-130309), Bring on the Cake (w-128490 / c-121958)
Washi Tape:  Epic Day This and That (131269), Season of Style (132155)
Punches:  1/2" Circle Punch (119869), Bird Builder (117191)

Thanks for looking in today.  I realized earlier that I missed posting yesterday.  I guess my brain was just not paying attention!  

Happy Saturday - Stamp something pretty today!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I don't think I would have thought of combining the fire truck with the candles but they are perfect together. Love the washi tape candles you make!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors