Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. Label Love

A friend needed a Wedding card so this is what I came up with.  Lots of sparkle is always good for any card right!?

I started with the Pop 'n Cuts Card Base in Basic Black and dressed it up with Silver Glimmer paper using the Labels Collection Framelits Dies.

The stamp comes from Label Love and after stamping and punching it with the Artisan Label Punch, I trimmed around the black edge and punched the Silver Glimmer paper with the punch for a thin mat.  The inside sentiment comes from Best of Greetings.





Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Stamps:  Label Love (w-130619 / c-130622), Best of Greetings (133485)
Ink:  Black StazOn
Accessories:  Pop 'n Cuts Card Base (130099), Artisan Punch (130920), Labels Collection Framelits (125598), Adorning Accents Edgelits (125595), Silver 1/8" Ribbon (132137) from the Holiday Mini

You can find everything you need to make this card on my website HERE.  If I can help you with anything, please let me know.  You can email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.   

Thank you for looking in today.

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. So pretty & sparkly. I love that inside sentiment & the way it's styled!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors