Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Best of Birthday Carbs!

Another birthday card for one of our October birthdays.  This one looks much better in person, you'll just have to trust me here!  :)

At first I stamped the birthday cake on Whisper White but didn't like the way it looked when I colored it with my ink and aqua brush.  It colors so much nicer on water color paper, too bad it isn't actually Whisper White or Very Vanilla to match our regular card stock.

The birthday cake comes from the January "Best of... 25 Years" set Best of Birthdays.  I carefully inked from the plate up so as not to get the sentiment below since I wanted to use the "Carbs Schmarbs" sentiment.  It's just so cute! 


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Raspberry Ripple, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, Water Color Paper
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple, Jet Black StazOn (101406), Bermuda Bay and a variety for the candles.
Tools:  Aqua Painter (103954), 2 1/2" Circle Punch (120906), Decorative Label Punch (120907), Stamping Sponges (101610), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Ribbon:  Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin (126845)

Did you look at the Weekly Deals released yesterday?  You should check them out before they are gone!  Be sure to check them every week!

I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Consultant if you don't already have one.  You can order any of the listed items above from my website, or by emailing me (StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com) directly for more information or help with ordering.  

Don't forget about checking out My Paper Pumpkin - If you sign up before the 10th of the month, your shipment should be on the 15th of the month and should arrive shortly after that.

If you haven't signed up yet, I'd love it if you would sign up with me as your  Stampin' Up Demonstrator (Donna Kish, Phoenix, AZ  85018). Please let me know if you do so I can send you a big thank you!

Happy Hump Day!  (If you are receiving this via email, you'll want to go to the blog to see the video!)


~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors