Thursday, October 24, 2013

October Thank You Notes

Every month I like to make a little thank you for my customers.  This month I made these little cuties.  Simple and fun.  You'll see I ran out of the larger buttons so doubled up the little ones... New buttons will be arriving soon!  :)



Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
DSP:  Modern Medley (126926), Brights Color Collection DSP (130134)
Punches:  Blossom Flowers Punch (125603), 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch (127811)
Extras:  Naturals Designer Buttons (127554), Linen Thread (104199)

Thank you for looking in.  Be sure to look back later today when the Thank You Thursday Special is released.

~ Donna

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors