Saturday, October 5, 2013

Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags


I am so excited about this great set!  The stamps are adorable and they are the CLEAR Photopolymer Stamps!!  Woo Hoo!!


Our new Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags come in a booklet of 70+ tags in five designs. These tags are perfect for this season, especially for those of you who may not know what punch or die shapes you might be interested in buying to make your own tags.

There are a few different options for you to choose from depending on your needs:
  • Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamp Set
  • Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Book
  • Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Bundle includes
    • Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Book
    • Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamp Set
  • Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Starter Bundle includes
    • Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Book
    • Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamp Set
    • Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Spot
    • Clear Block C
 Available October 4-December 31, 2013.



Click on the image for a full size copy:

Contact me today to order this adorable set!!  I can hardly wait to get my hands on them and start tagging for all the Christmas Goodies!

Happy Saturday!!

~ Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors