Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wobble Wobble

We had a great birthday party at the office on Tuesday and this is the card I gave to the birthday girl.  Now, you may say, it looks like a very ordinary card, and you'd be right until....


You open the card and look inside....still ordinary you say?  Dimensionals popping it up?  NOPE!  Think again.



Do not adjust your screens and don't call the paramedics, you aren't having a dizzy spell.  You are seeing the inside of a card with the sentiment popped up with a Wobble Spring!  I wish you could see it in person wiggling and wobbling around.  So much fun!


Here's what the little gem looks like.  I wish it was a Stampin' up treat, but it's not, at least not yet, maybe SU will love it and start to let us sell them.  LOL.  I found these by taking an online card class with fun techniques.  When I saw this, I just had to have them!


Here you can see how it looks under the sentiment.  Just peel away the paper and stick them on.


Look for more cards using these.  They're just too cute not to play with.

Here's my recipe for the rest of the card.

Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Tempting Turquoise, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Birthday Basics (130145)
Stamps:  Remembering Your Birthday (w-131347 / c-131350)
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise
Extras:  Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna

3 comments:

  1. Oh I have seen those and wanted to try them myself. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send you some! I have a package of 100! Well, 99 now. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors