Saturday, October 19, 2013

Endless Wishes from Stampin' Up! Blog

Have you ever checked out the Stampin' Up! Blog?  I see it every time I log in and just had to share a post from there.  This is from Jen C., a concept artist from Stampin' Up!  Check it out!
Oct 17Endless Wishes

ENDLESS WISHES

I’m excited to share our newest photopolymer set—Endless Wishes!

Every year I make my own Christmas cards and I’m always looking for stamps to help simplify my card making. I’ve always wanted to design a stamp set, and this was my first opportunity.

My intent when I began designing this set was to offer a variety of greetings that could be “built” in numerous ways. They can be stamped in so many different ways and with different colors. The possibilities are endless, which is where the name came from.

And to help make the set versatile and functional, I drew three whimsical snowflakes. For a simple card, they look great clustered with a greeting. I also really like how easy it is to stamp a snowy background on a card or gift bag.

Hope this set helps you spread a little dash of joy this coming holiday season!

Jen C.
Concept Artist

2 comments:

  1. Oooh...I like this set! Will be looking for this one as I head further down your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this seet and pretty much anything we have in the Photopolymer. Not crazy about the tiny letters on the first couple of sets, but am pleased to see the bigger stamps and beautiful designs coming out now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors