Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thank You So Much with the Best of Autumn

This picture just goes to show what happens when you mix Real Red card stock with Old Olive card stock... the Real Red changes color!  Even in real life, it looks more like Cajun Craze.  The apples are colored with Real Red and Old Olive and they look fine.  Very strange.

So, on to the card.

Seems like I've always got smaller borders for my mats so I decided to add some extra width here.  I like the way it looks.  What do you think?


Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Real Red, Old Olive, Watercolor 
Stamps:  Best of Autumn (134390), Another Thank You (133454)
Inks:  Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Real Red, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Tools:  Aqua Painter (103954)

Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Thursday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors