Friday, October 18, 2013

Christmas Collectibles

Christmas will be here before we know it, so I thought I'd take a little time and play with some of my Christmas stamps and accessories.  I like the way this embossing folder looks like Poinsettia leaves.  

Both of these cards were very simple and easy to do.  Recipe below! 



Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Stamps:  Christmas Collectibles (w-131772 / c-131775), More Merry Messages (w-126400 / c-126402)
Ribbon:  Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Tools:  1/2" Circle Punch (119869), Christmas Ornament Punch (132152)

Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Friday!!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love the way embossing a background just seems to really finish off a handmade card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors